Linda K. Cross, CPA
Linda started her career in public accounting in 1982. She has extensive experience in the preparation and review of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and estate tax returns.
As a Senior Tax manager, she is also involved in tax planning, tax research, assisting and representing clients with the Internal Revenue Service and State Taxing Authorities and in-house training of tax professionals.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Cum Laude, University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant, Louisiana
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tax Section, AICPA
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- New Orleans Chapter LCPA, CPA Roundtable Group
- CPAmerica (CPAI)